5 Actions You Need to Take to Achieve NIST 800-171 Compliance
It’s time to demonstrate compliance with DFARS Clause 252.204-7012, Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting, which requires contractors to implement National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-171 Rev. 1, “Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Information Systems and Organizations”.
There is No Excuse for Non-compliance
Compliance with NIST SP 800-171 and DFARS clause 252.204-7012 is mission-critical for DoD contractors and demonstrating adherence to the requirements has become a competitive discriminator. For a deeper dive and a chance to ask questions specific to your implementation, please join us for the comprehensive webinar “NIST SP 800-171 DFARS clause 252.204-7012 Compliance in 5 Steps” on Thursday, March 29, 2018, 12:00 PM EST.
During the webinar you get answers to these critical questions and more:
- Did the government extend the deadline?
- How do I determine compliance with NIST SP 800-171 Rev. 1.?
- What exactly does it mean to be compliant?
- How do I know if I am already compliant?
- What needs to be included in my System Security Plan (SSP)?
- What are Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&M’s)?
- How do the controls apply to manufacturing environments?
- Does NIST 800-171 apply to cloud computing?
- How long will it take to achieve compliance?
No matter where you are in your journey towards NIST 800-171 compliance, this webinar is guaranteed to better equip you in understanding, implementing and maintaining compliance!
Achieving NIST SP 800-171 Rev. 1 compliance isn’t easy but the process doesn’t have to be complicated. If you need help staying competitive with this DoD mandate, contact us at email@example.com.