How to Achieve Compliance with Cybersecurity Mandates
Obtaining and maintaining compliance can be complicated and confusing with the ever-evolving DoD directives, including DFARS 252.204-7012, NIST 800-171, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). Understanding what level of compliance is required, while trying to be an IT, cybersecurity, and NIST expert all at once, is too tall an order for most businesses.
Know Where You Are and What It Will Take To Move Forward
CyberSheath helps your business achieve compliance with NIST frameworks and regulatory compliance mandates from assessment through control implementation. We provide compliance assessments for:
- NIST 800-171 & DFARs 252.204-7012
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- NIST 800-53
Our decades of hands-on experience interpreting and applying the NIST frameworks for defense contractors in manufacturing, lab, and engineering environments speed your efforts to integrate the required controls across your existing infrastructure. We provide turnkey solutions powered by the full complement of required IT, cybersecurity, and NIST expertise.
Compliance Assessment Deliverables
We have helped over 500 clients discover their compliance starting point and roadmap. Our robust assessment process delivers a range of useful information to help you plan your path to compliance. You will gain a:
- Full understanding of gaps that present a compliance, regulatory, or technical risk to your business
- Insight into any redundant technology investments that do not materially reduce your risk
- Examination of opportunities to combine existing technology investments or processes with minimal time and money
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs) to address identified gaps
- Systems Security plan tailored to your organizational requirements
At the end of our assessment you will have a complete understanding of how much it will cost to achieve full compliance and how long it will take.
Once you have reviewed this information, it is time to plan your next steps and determine how to move forward toward compliance. Four out of five of our assessment customers conclude that they need further support. If that is the case for your business, we provide Managed Compliance for CMMC or DFARS 252.204-7012 / NIST 800-171 to help you execute on the guidance provided in our compliance assessment.