CMMC Con 2021 Opens Registration, Reveals Theme and Speakers
CMMC compliance stands in the way of revenue for every defense contractor in the supply chain. Now that CMMC is a reality for the Defense Industrial Base (DIB), learn how contractors — primes and subs, large and small, foreign-owned — are handling the standards and requirements, as well as the evolving compliance landscape.
On September 29, 2021, CMMC Con returns with an all-star lineup to provide hands-on, actionable compliance strategies to the thousands of small- and medium-sized defense contractors in attendance.
Register now to attend sessions focused on:
- Evolving threats. SolarWinds is just the latest example of the escalation in nation-state cyberattacks you need to be aware of.
- Evolving law. Stay up to date on SPRS submittal of NIST 800-171 assessment, third-party validation of CMMC compliance prior to contract award, the False Claims Act, and the potential loss of DoD revenue.
- Evolving scope. Take a closer look at the CMMC-AB roadmap and adoption of CMMC in other federal organizations beyond the DoD.
We’ll announce our full lineup of speakers in the coming months, but we already have new names and attendee favorites from last year, including:
- Robert Spalding, retired Brigadier General, USAF, on the threat from nation states
- Keith Nakasone, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Acquisition, Office IT Category, GSA, on CMMC beyond the DoD
- Jeff Dalton, President and CEO of Broadsword, Chief Evangelist with AgileCxO.org, and a Director of the CMMC-AB, on the progression of CMMC and the path forward
Attendees will gain a better understanding of the evolving threat landscape, the impact of cybersecurity compliance law aimed at mitigating these threats, and the how-to for solving these challenges. Registered attendees will also receive a complimentary 2021/2022 edition of our CMMC Companion eBook to help you map out your compliance strategy.