CMMC CON 2022 Opens Registration, Reveals Theme
If you’re a contractor in the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) searching for direction amid a flood of messaging about Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) 2.0, you’re not alone.
On September 28 at 9 a.m. EST, CMMC CON returns with a new slate of speakers and sessions to help you navigate your course through the evolving compliance landscape.
Register for CMMC CON 2022: Navigating Your Course to attend sessions on:
- Navigating CMMC for the DIB
- Navigating the CMMC 2.0 Roadmap
- Navigating Risk of CMMC
- Navigating Your CMMC Assessment
- Navigating the Threat Landscape
Our growing list of speakers includes:
- Robert Beuerlein, Principal Consultant of Aerospace & Defense at Frost & Sullivan
- Stacy Bostjanick, Chief of Implementation and Policy at the Office of the DoD Chief Information Officer
- Jeff Dalton, Chairman of the CMMC-AB Board of Directors
- Maryam Rahmani, Global Black Belt for the Microsoft 365 Government Cloud and CMMC at Microsoft
- Robert Spalding, retired Brigadier General at the United States Air Force
Attendees will gain actionable insights from the sessions, be eligible to win prizes for knowledge of CMMC trivia, receive a complimentary copy of CyberSheath’s upcoming report on the state of the DIB, and witness a black belt ceremony for those who complete a six-part cybersecurity compliance ninja training course.
Stay tuned as we announce our full lineup of speakers and add more sessions. Register today!