ISO 22301 Assessment
How quickly can your business recover from an attack?
In the age of record-breaking natural disasters and increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks, a business continuity management system (BCMS) is critical to survival and recovery.
The ISO 22301 standard was created by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to protect organizations from such threats and ensure that if the worst does happen, business can continue with minimal disruption. CyberSheath uses the framework it provides for planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and continually improving the business continuity management system (BCMS).
ISO 22301 certification demonstrates that you have identified the risks to your business, assessed the potential impacts, and deployed documented and measurable controls to mitigate those risks. But how do you go about doing so? CyberSheath’s ISO 22301 assessment can help.
CyberSheath works with your organization to develop efficient and sustainable business continuity management plans against a globally recognized standard. As part of our custom ISO 22301 Assessment, we’ll help you to identify your security weaknesses, minimize your organizational risk, build your resilience, and create a plan for rapid recovery from disruptive incidents.
Benefits of your CyberSheath ISO 22301 assessment include:
- Define clear boundaries for business continuity that include the requirements of relevant interested parties, such as regulators, customers and staff.
- Document and clarify applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Combine business continuity with defined leadership accountability to obtain appropriate resources, establish policies, and implement and maintain the BCMS.
- Quantify risks to the implementation of the BCMS and define clear objectives and criteria for success.
- Increase business resilience by avoiding or reducing the likelihood of incidents.
- Define and test steps to be taken when incidents occur.