The threat landscape is only becoming more complex. Offload the responsibility of navigating cybersecurity issues for your customers by taking advantage of CyberSheath’s new Partner Program.
As a pioneer and industry leader in the managed security service provider space, our new offering helps you achieve rapid results and deliver persistent value as you provide federal contractors with a cost-effective, scalable solution to meet cybersecurity requirements.
Your clients aren’t the only ones to benefit. Partnering with CyberSheath delivers these advantages to your company.
- Add revenue to your bottom line
- Take advantage of turn-key DFARS compliance options – Partners are able to tout the ready availability of routine documentation, which simplifies form submittals. Our compliance with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) operations standards and status as a Registered Provider Organization with the CMMC Accreditation Board underscores the credibility of our solutions and our process.
- Offset costs – Take advantage of flexible partner pricing. CyberSheath appreciates the special challenges that third party service providers face. Our pricing models align with the investment preferences of any individual cloud provider or hosting business, helping avoid unnecessary risk or costly financing.
- Elevate your market presence – Get the word out about your new services. CyberSheath provides private label resources, co-marketing opportunities, and focused demand generation efforts to support your promotion efforts. You could also have the opportunity to be recognized as a thought leader by virtue of your company being featured at CMMCCON, the largest gathering of CMMC/DFARS compliance experts.
- Access skilled, high-touch customer care – Dedicated engineering staff assist you with whatever you need from advanced project deployments to cyber attack emergency response support and more. Technical support is available for all of CyberSheath products through our industry-leading Customer Care Program. The CyberSheath Security Operations Center protects your business and your clients–and provides you with 24×7 access to a team of elite security professionals who are dedicated to defending businesses against threats such as DDoS attacks or a malware outbreak.