Founded in 2012, CyberSheath staff members have been working with the DOD on DFARS- and cybersecurity-related issues since 2008, initially as part of the Defense Industrial Base — Cyber Security Initiative (DIB-CSI). As a leader of that initiative, CyberSheath CEO Eric Noonan helped draft the first DFARS clause issued in 2013 and influenced every subsequent update.
From the start, we have worked to build one of the industry’s few one-stop cybersecurity compliance service providers, going beyond assessment and software licensing to solve the whole problem. We’re here to help our clients achieve and maintain full compliance with DOD requirements at the appropriate level while minimizing the pain to get — and stay — there.
Cybersecurity compliance is all we do. We work to help DOD contractors and suppliers cut through the complexity and confusion to protect their businesses, suppliers/partners, the U.S. Department of Defense and this nation from the ever-present, always-changing threat of cyberattacks.
CyberSheath at a glance
- Involved in the first and every version of DOD cybersecurity initiatives since 2008
- Hundreds of U.S. Defense Industrial Base (DIB) customers across manufacturing, engineering and R&D environments
- 8+ successful DOD audits of our services
- Hundreds of NIST SP 800-171 assessments and implementations completed
- 10+ years of NIST SP 800-171/DFARS/CMMC cybersecurity solutions
- 9+ years servicing Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence (FOCI) customers
- AOS-G member/GCC High license eligible
- Cyber-AB RPO