RESTON, Va. — June 8, 2022 — Federal contractors have been searching for direction after seeing a flood of messaging about the future of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). The nation’s largest CMMC conference has returned to help contractors navigate their course through the evolving compliance landscape.
Hosted by CyberSheath, the largest CMMC managed services provider in the Defense Industrial Base (DIB), CMMC CON 2022 returns on Sept. 28 at 9 a.m. EDT as a free, virtual, one-day conference.
“CMMC compliance is a matter of national security that can only be solved through robust public and private partnerships and CMMC CON is an important forum to nurture those partnerships,” said Eric Noonan, CEO at CyberSheath. “We offer this free conference to help equip DIB contractors with the information and resources they need to solve this problem. Last year we had nearly 1,500 registered attendees and we look forward to even more participants this year, as CMMC 2.0 nears.”
CMMC CON 2022: Navigating Your Course will offer defense contractors actionable insights through a series of sessions, trivia, and a black belt ceremony for those who complete a six-part cybersecurity compliance ninja training course.
- Robert Beuerlein, Principal Consultant of Aerospace & Defense at Frost & Sullivan
- Stacy Bostjanick, Chief of Implementation and Policy at the Office of the DOD Chief Information Officer
- Jeff Dalton, Chairman of the CMMC-AB Board of Directors
- Maryam Rahmani, Global Black Belt for the Microsoft 365 Government Cloud and CMMC at Microsoft
- Robert Spalding, retired Brigadier General at the United States Air Force
- Navigating CMMC for the DIB
- Navigating the CMMC 2.0 Roadmap
- Navigating Risk of CMMC
- Navigating Your CMMC Assessment
- Navigating the Threat Landscape
Stay tuned for upcoming announcements as new speakers and sessions will be added to the event. Registered attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of CyberSheath’s upcoming report on the state of the DIB. Learn more about CMMC CON 2022 and register now.
Established in 2012, CyberSheath is one of the most experienced and trusted IT security services partners for the U.S. defense industrial base. From CMMC compliance to strategic security planning to managed security services, CyberSheath offers a comprehensive suite of offerings tailored to clients’ information security and regulatory compliance needs. Learn more at www.cybersheath.com.
Kristen Morales at Kristen.Morales@cybersheath.com