How to Find the Right Cybersecurity Partner
In this evolving threat landscape, it is becoming even more important for companies doing business with the DoD, including prime and subcontractors, to achieve and maintain compliance with DFARS standards. As a provider of services to these organizations, it’s also critical that your business operate in accordance with these mandates.
Where does your organization turn to identify, onboard, and collaborate with an experienced partner to speed the journey to DFARS cybersecurity compliance for both your company and your clients?
Achieve Compliance Goals and Drive Impactful Client Outcomes
The Partner Program from CyberSheath helps you achieve rapid results and deliver persistent value as you provide federal contractors with a cost-effective, scalable solution to meet cybersecurity requirements across security, IT, and compliance.
We are experts in cybersecurity and can help you and your customers achieve your compliance objectives. Our proven delivery methods and centralized support are the foundation for fast return on investment. We help you more easily identify and collaborate with the right pre-qualified partners across a range of technology and industry solutions.
Centralized resources, including a new CyberSheath Partner Portal and enhanced CyberSheath website ensure we collaborate with your team to quickly and efficiently deliver solutions.
Expand Your Reach and Extend Your Value
There are many reasons why leveraging CyberSheath’s Partner Program makes sense.
- Add meaningful revenue to your bottom line.
- Get the word out about your new services – CyberSheath provides private label resources, co-marketing opportunities, and focused demand generation efforts to support your promotion efforts.
- Elevate your market presence with CMMC Con – The opportunity to be recognized as a thought leader as your company is featured at the largest gathering of CMMC/DFARS compliance experts in the world.
- Take advantage of flexible partner pricing – CyberSheath appreciates the special challenges that third party service providers face, so we offer pricing models designed to align with the investment preferences of any individual cloud provider or hosting business.
- Access skilled, high-touch customer care – Dedicated engineering staff assist you with whatever you need from advanced project deployments to cyber attack emergency response support and more.
- Protect your business and your clients – The CyberSheath MSSP Security Operations Center provides you with 24×7 access to a team of elite security professionals who are dedicated to defending businesses against threats such as DDoS attacks or a malware outbreak.