CMMC CON 2023:
Strive to Thrive
Free, Virtual, CMMC How To-Focused Conference
27 SEPT 2023
9AM ET - 5PM ET
“We’ve had a tremendous response to the first three years of CMMC CON and had hundreds of attendees last year who were eager to learn more about how they can navigate compliance. We want to keep making contractors’ lives easier by connecting them with industry leaders who not only can share insider perspectives on cybersecurity at the federal level, but can also shed light on best practices to break down compliance roadblocks.”
- Eric Noonan, CyberSheath CEO
Stay Ahead of CMMC 2.0: Join Us at CMMC CON 2023
As the front line of defense in protecting our nation’s critical infrastructure and military secrets, contractors in the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) must remain vigilant in their efforts to safeguard sensitive data and systems. The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) program has become a top priority of the DIB.
With CMMC 2.0 on the way, noncompliance will be a dealbreaker that can nullify contracts with the Department of Defense (DOD). CyberSheath, the largest CMMC managed service vendor in the Defense Industrial Base (DIB), will help contractors prepare with its fourth-annual, free, virtual, one-day conference. CMMC CON 2023: Strive to Thrive will be held on Sept. 27, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. EDT and registration is now open.
CMMC CON attendees will learn how to institute impactful security controls, what’s going on in the current threat landscape, and what solutions are available to achieve compliance so they can win contracts with the DOD.
- Ron Ross, Fellow at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Richard Wakeman, Chief Architect - Aerospace & Defense at Microsoft
- Bob Schwendinger, Chief Information Officer at Arcfield
- Kevin Dolan, Partner at Mullen Coughlin
- CMMC 2.0 DOD Perspective and Way Forward
- CMMC Planning: Strategy, Cost Reimbursement, Technology
- Data Privacy and Information Security: Regulatory and Incident Response Trends
- NIST 800-171 Rev 3: Draft, Public Comments, Final Publication
- Technology Spotlight: Microsoft Government Cloud & CMMC Solution
Attendees will also be eligible to win prizes for their trivia knowledge, receive a complimentary “The State of the DIB” eBook, and witness a black belt ceremony for those who complete a six-part cybersecurity compliance ninja training course.
Stay tuned for upcoming announcements as more speakers ingrained in the world of cybersecurity, intelligence, and compliance are added to the conference. Register for CMMC CON 2023: Strive to Thrive today!