Gain 24/7 Visibility into your Cybersecurity
Running your business and focusing on your core competency as you work hard to service your clients can take all of your time. How do you make sure that you are protecting your company from cyber threats? If you have internal IT resources, do they have the expertise and bandwidth to monitor your systems all day everyday?
That’s where our Security Operations Center or SOC can help. We partner with you to provide your business with the ability to see what’s going on in order to respond accordingly. Our team is constantly growing their skillset to combat ever-evolving, persistent cyber threats. We:
- Understand the larger cybersecurity picture
- Translate security into the language of your business
- Hold deep technical knowledge matured over long cybersecurity careers
- Possess a track record of success
How our SOC helps you
We take the inherent challenge associated with safeguarding the physical and logical business assets off your plate with our DFARS-compliant security management platform that provides a unified approach to threat detection and compliance management.
The SOC managed services provided by CyberSheath include:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM): Working together we onboard your devices into the CyberSheath SIEM platform. This solution gathers and analyzes logs and event data from disparate security controls and devices across the network, and then correlates them to identify related security events.
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Assessment: Our technical experts also deploy a vulnerability assessment platform that allows for the identification of vulnerabilities across your environment.
- Intrusion Detection and Behavioral Monitoring: We deploy sensors to network locations to monitor traffic and establish a benchmark for normal behavior. In addition to network-based monitoring, our team deploys host-based monitoring agents to your infrastructure.
- Threat Intelligence: We update correlation rules, IDS signatures, vulnerability detection rules, and IP reputation updates to ensure the security management platform is appropriately maintained and detecting current threats within your environment.
If you would like to learn more about how CyberSheath can help you gain peace of mind knowing that your systems are always monitored, contact us to learn more.