The threat landscape is only becoming more complex. Offload the responsibility of navigating cybersecurity issues for your customers by taking advantage of CyberSheath’s new Partner Program.
As a pioneer and industry leader in the managed security service provider space, our new offering helps you achieve rapid results and deliver persistent value as you provide federal contractors with a cost-effective, scalable solution to meet cybersecurity requirements.
Your clients aren’t the only ones to benefit. Partnering with CyberSheath delivers these advantages to your company.
- Add revenue to your bottom line
- Take advantage of turn-key DFARS compliance options – Partners are able to tout the ready availability of routine documentation, which simplifies form submittals. Our compliance with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) operations standards and status as a Registered Provider Organization with the CMMC Accreditation Board underscores the credibility of our solutions and our process.
- Offset costs – Take advantage of flexible partner pricing. CyberSheath appreciates the special challenges that third party service providers face. Our pricing models align with the investment preferences of any individual cloud provider or hosting business, helping avoid unnecessary risk or costly financing.
- Elevate your market presence – Get the word out about your new services. CyberSheath provides private label resources, co-marketing opportunities, and focused demand generation efforts to support your promotion efforts. You could also have the opportunity to be recognized as a thought leader by virtue of your company being featured at CMMCCON, the largest gathering of CMMC/DFARS compliance experts.
- Access skilled, high-touch customer care – Dedicated engineering staff assist you with whatever you need from advanced project deployments to cyber attack emergency response support and more. Technical support is available for all of CyberSheath products through our industry-leading Customer Care Program. The CyberSheath Security Operations Center protects your business and your clients–and provides you with 24×7 access to a team of elite security professionals who are dedicated to defending businesses against threats such as DDoS attacks or a malware outbreak.
Running a business is fraught with challenges–including delivering value to your customers, evolving with market demands, and staying up to date on compliance requirements. Allow your focus to remain on your customers and your core competency by offloading the cybersecurity issues to a proven partner.
CyberSheath just launched a new service that provides all federal contractors with a cost-effective, scalable solution to meet cybersecurity requirements across security, IT, and compliance. Our expert advice, honed delivery methods, and centralized support deliver quick return on investment.
Expand your market reach
To achieve rapid results and persistent compliance value, companies can rely on CyberSheath to speed their customer’s journey to DFARS cybersecurity compliance. As a participant in the new CyberSheath Partner Program, companies will be able to more easily identify and collaborate with the right partner to fill compliance gaps across a range of technology and industry solutions, such as managed CMMC governance, security solutions, and IT services.
Partners will also be able to take advantage of new centralized resources, including a recently developed partner portal and an enhanced CyberSheath website to support collaboration as we work to quickly and efficiently deliver solutions that drive impactful client outcomes.
Why you can trust CyberSheath
Our company is a pioneer and industry leader in the managed security service provider (MSSP) space. We are skilled experts who were involved in the first DoD cybersecurity initiative in 2008–and in every iteration since then. On average, clients realize an over 50% compliance improvement within 6 months of engaging with us. Here’s a snapshot of our credentials.
- Hundreds of U.S. defense industrial base customers across manufacturing, engineering, and R&D environments
- 6+ successful DoD audits of our services
- 600+ NIST 800-171 assessments and implementations
- 9+ years of NIST 800-171/DFARS/CMMC cybersecurity solutions
- Trusted Gold Microsoft partner
- Registered Provider Organization with the CMMC Accreditation Board
As your organization looks to identify, onboard, and collaborate with an experienced partner to speed the journey to DFARS cybersecurity compliance for both your company and your clients, consider CyberSheath. Learn more about the program or contact us to get started.
RESTON, Va. — May 19, 2022 — Security, compliance, and IT roadblocks slow down federal contractors working to achieve compliance with Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). The Defense Industrial Base (DIB) includes more than 220,000 companies, many of which have existing vendor relationships across the security, compliance, and IT CMMC requirements, but no single vendor solves every compliance challenge.
CyberSheath, the largest CMMC managed service provider supporting the DIB, has launched a partner program designed to empower vendors to expand their core capabilities and achieve CMMC compliance faster.
The CyberSheath Partner Program allows managed security service providers (MSSPs) and managed service providers (MSPs) to easily identify opportunities to speed their end customers’ cybersecurity compliance journeys. Every customer has gaps when it comes to CMMC compliance, and they want to fill them efficiently. Our one-of-a-kind partner program allows IT providers to step into cybersecurity and vice versa. Defense contractors want to manage one provider, not three or more, and now you can be that provider.
“CMMC compliance is a matter of national security, and we recognize that anything we can do to speed up a contractor’s journey to full compliance literally makes this country more secure,” said Eric Noonan, CEO of CyberSheath. “Our partner program represents a significant milestone in delivering on our promise to our clients and partners to expand our previously in-house capabilities across a partner ecosystem. We worked extremely closely with our partners on program development to ensure their interests are aligned with the new framework.”
To facilitate the program, CyberSheath created new centralized resources, including a new partner portal and enhanced website to ensure CyberSheath and its partners are in lockstep to quickly and efficiently deliver solutions that drive impactful client outcomes. The program delivers an improved experience for clients through benefits such as:
- Accelerated time to value through enhanced delivery capabilities and increased capacity
- Private label, joint co-marketing, and sales lead demand generation via CyberSheath’s comprehensive library of DFARS compliance subject matter and collateral
- Flexible DFARS partner pricing with models designed to align cost structure with client’s service and capacity consumption
- Enhanced customer care from a dedicated engineering staff that can assist in advanced project deployments and defend against premeditated, persistent cyberattacks
- CyberSheath MSSP SOC Service staffed by experienced security professionals that have accumulated vast knowledge of network threats, detection and mitigation, and an in-depth understanding of CyberSheath’s DFARS compliance and security capabilities
- Admission to CMMC Con 2022, the nation’s largest CMMC conference that helps contractors navigate their course through the evolving compliance landscape
“Our relationship with CyberSheath allows us to provide best-in-class, secure, cloud-based solutions to address our customers’ complicated compliance needs like CMMC and NIST 800-171, ensuring that their cybersecurity posture is appropriate for protecting their critical and sensitive business data, whether it’s defense or commercial,” said Jeff Roberts, co-founder of principia/RAID. “With the strength of our CyberSheath partnership, we can empower more businesses to drive further innovation and more effectively manage their IT spend, positively impacting their business outcomes and meeting stringent U.S. DoD needs.”
To learn more about the CyberSheath Partner Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CyberSheath Services International, LLC
Established in 2012, CyberSheath is one of the most experienced and trusted IT security services partners for the U.S. defense industrial base. From CMMC compliance to strategic security planning to managed security services, CyberSheath offers a comprehensive suite of offerings tailored to clients’ information security and regulatory compliance needs. Learn more at www.cybersheath.com.
CyberSheath Services International, LLC
Kristen Morales at Kristen.Morales@cybersheath.com